Powered Cache Premium version 2.0 has been released! Since this is a major upgrade, please read the upgrade documentation before performing the update. We are not rolling the auto-update package for 1.x to 2.x, due to some manual process required for the premium version.
- It requires WordPress 5.0 and PHP 5.6 as the bare minimum.
- It requires Powered Cache free version as a dependency.
- Revamped UI.
- Depends on Powered Cache free plugin as a requirement.
- Removed: Preloader extension (consolidated into Preload feature)
- Removed: Minifier extension (consolidated into File Optimization)
- Removed: Lazy-load extension (consolidated into Media Optimization)
- Removed: Remote cron extension.
- Updated: Varnish extension.
- Added: Google Tracking extension.
- Added: Facebook Tracking extension.
- Updated: Sitemap Preloading.
- New feature: Scheduled Database cleanup.
- The license manager and auto-updater have been changed.
In order to get the benefits of these new features, highly recommended to update it ASAP.